"The Conscious Climb"
big challenges mean potential opportunities for immense growth.
For businesses that need a larger wallop of functionality and design in their website, the "The Conscious Climb" package reflects the degree to which we will dig deep to make your website a seamless machine of productivity, while serving as a true base for your community. These websites tend to be of larger scale and may involve the integration of third party apps that allow your business or non-profit to conduct business or fundraising in a more efficient way.
"Conscious Climb" websites are $3000 and include the following:
- A 1-hr discovery consultation to review your current and past challenges, short and long term goals, and your answers from a brief brand questionnaire that I will send you prior to our session.
- Squarespace account creation and template set-up
- Full integration of your branding into the site design, including fonts and colors
- Planning for the site's ideal structure and organization to secure the best user experience; up to 15 pages included
- Complete Search Engine Optimization including SEO-friendly images, page titles, page descriptions. Switching from an old site? I'll add all redirects so that you don't lose your current ranking in Google.
- Features: Set-up for your blog, event calendar listings, and multiple photo galleries
- Mailing list signup form through MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Template selection and placement of all content
- More extensive design tweaks utilizing CSS
- Online registration setup and the creation of three template forms
- Advanced contact form to pre-screen leads and inquiries
- Commerce store set up for up to five items
- Donation button, integration of third party app for recurring donations
- Social media integrations including YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram account
- Domain purchasing guidance and connection
- Google Analytics setup so that you can keep tabs on your site’s growth
- Site submission to Google’s Search Console for indexing
- Two personalized video tutorials for the edits you are most likely to make that you can reference moving forward
- 2- 45-minute training and coaching sessions; one at the project's end and one 6-8 weeks later after launch
Unlimited email support for one month after launch
Optional: Discounted rates for ongoing maintenance and social media support
*Receive a 20% Squarespace Circle discount on your first annual payment when creating a new Squarespace account with me as the administrator.
Timeline: After our initial discovery consultation, I aim to deliver a completed first version of the site within two weeks with the goal of launching within four weeks of the project's start.
Additional Add-On Services
In-Person Meeting or Coaching Session (Varies)
Sometimes it's more efficient to meet face-to-face; plus I relish the excuse to step away from my computer! I am available to come to you for our original discovery session, a training session, or a check-in meeting depending on your project's scale and your location. Just ask!
Social Media Pre- and Post- Launch Tuneup ($225)
"If a website launches and no one is around to see it, does it make an impact?" You will want to shout from the rooftops that you have a slick new site . Are your profile pages within social media up to the task of sharing your good news? Are they looking their best? I'll update your profile and cover photos for up to three social media channels ensuring that the overall look is consistent with your brand and the site. I'll also spruce up your boards and photo albums. We'll plan a set of six posts for those first three weeks after launch. All posts will be on brand and on message; I'll write and design the posts and boost them for you as well. Clients typically opt for help with Facebook and Instagram; but I'm happy to help you with others as well, including LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, and Houzz.
Copywriting (Starting at $250)
I will craft copy for your organization's site that communicates your organization's mission in a clear, accessible way, while still being pleasing to the search engines. No canned copy here; keywords are great and all, but I'll integrate them in a way that doesn't make you sound like a robot.
Acuity Scheduling ($100)
Did you know that Squarespace members receive a free basic account through Acuity Scheduling? Acuity allows visitors to your site to book appointments directly with you without the back and forth of email. It also lets you sell packages and gift certificates (with their upgraded account). I'll help you set up your account, appointment types, and integrate the scheduling application on your site.
Blog Transfer (Varies based on complexity)
If you currently have a blog with an extensive history of posting, I will export all of your posts and import them into your new Squarespace site. I will place 301 redirects in place for all these blog posts, so that you don't miss out on any future traffic to these "evergreen" posts that are a real plus in the eyes of search engines.
RSS-to-Email with MailChimp ($100)
Sometimes the hardest part of writing a blog or posting to a calendar is disseminating your news or events across different channels, including (perhaps most importantly!) the inboxes of your subscribers. This feature allows you to set an email to automatically go out on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule that includes your most recent posts or events with links back to your site. There's work on the front end setting this up, but after that you're good to go. You will not have to login to MailChimp to send these emails. It's all set! I can create this connection to your Squarespace account and create the email template that will go out.
Mammoth Site? (Varies)
You may think... I have a huge site, there's no way I could host it on something like Squarespace. But guess what, you can! And I'm completely down for the long haul in getting your site up. If you have a complex site, with multiple pages, I'm happy to work with you. I don't charge a flat per page rate because I don't think it's fair to the client. Typically these additional pages can be fitted to a smaller number of layouts so the amount of time required is not as much as one would think. In any case, I have experience creating sites with 50-60 pages and I completely enjoy the challenge of working with organizations and businesses that have a lot of information to impart and share with their visitors. A big challenge is organizing it in a way that makes it a joyful experience to move through your site.