"A Fresh Start" Squarespace Website
this is the solid foundation you need to move forward.
The "Fresh Start" package is perfect for smaller organizations and businesses who are eager to get the basics right first, starting with a modern, mobile-friendly website. The resulting site sets the stage for future development and growth. This is an ideal option for small non-profits or businesses who have an outdated website that is crippling their ability to grow and expand their online presence. If you're feeling "stuck" with an outdated Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, or Homestead website (to name a few!), have faith—there is a better way! I have experience moving business owners off these platforms to Squarespace and giving them the tools and training they need to be able to edit their site moving forward with ease and without dread. Already have a Squarespace website, but not sure you're maximizing its benefits or need expertise structuring your site for a more optimal user experience? Be in touch; my proposals are all customized to reflect your actual needs.
Don't wait another year to feel good about where your organization is on the web!
My "Fresh Start" website packages are $1700 and include the following:
- A 45-minute discovery consultation to review your current and past challenges, short and long term goals, and your answers from a brand questionnaire that I will send you prior to our session.
- Proposed site map with page titles and SEO-friendly descriptions
- Organization of all copy and images and other relevant materials for your site; up to 8 pages included
- Squarespace account creation* and template selection
- Full integration of your branding into the site design, including fonts and colors
- Edited SEO-friendly copy
- Features setup, including your blog, event calendar, photo gallery, contact form, and donations
- Mailing list signup form through MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Basic design tweaks utilizing CSS
- Social media integrations including YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram account
- Domain purchasing guidance and connection
- Google Analytics setup so that you can keep tabs on your site’s growth
- Site submission to Google’s Search Console for indexing
- Two personalized video tutorials for the edits you are most likely to make that you can reference moving forward
- One hour training and coaching sessions at the project's end
- Unlimited email support for one month after launch
- Optional: Discounted rates for ongoing maintenance and social media support
*Receive a 20% Squarespace Circle discount on your first annual payment when creating a new Squarespace account with me as the administrator.
Timeline: After our initial discovery consultation, I aim to deliver a first version of the site within ten days with the goal of launching within three weeks of the project's start.
Additional Add-On Services
In-Person Meeting (Varies, complimentary-$)
Sometimes it's more efficient to meet face-to-face; I am available to come to you for our original discovery session, a training session, or a check-in meeting depending on your project's scale and your location. Just ask!
Copywriting (Starting at $250)
I will craft copy for your organization's site that communicates your organization's mission in a clear, accessible way, while still being pleasing to the search engines that it depends upon to be found.
Event Registration and Application Forms (Starting at $250)
There are so many amazing third party apps out there that make adding online registration, applications, and ticket sales a reality for even small organizations, non-profits, or businesses who haven't been able to invest in the software internally in the past. I have the most experience utilizing CognitoForms; I've set up online applications for schools, ticket selling mechanisms for non-profits, and provided a means for a business to collect online waiver releases with digital signatures. I will set up your account for you, integrate it with your website's event calendar or other relevant page, and walk you through its many options.
Acuity Scheduling (Starting at $100)
Did you know that Squarespace members receive a free basic account through Acuity Scheduling? Acuity scheduling allows visitors to your site to book appointments directly with you without the back and forth of email. It also lets you sell packages and gift certificates (with their upgraded account). I'll help you set up your account, appointment types, and integrate the scheduling application on your site.